Did you know that you can use artificial intelligence (AI) to identify abnormal machine behavior and avoid unplanned production stops? That is the key purpose of this new pick-and-place solution that also combines vision, robotics, motion, control and safety within the Omron Sysmac platform. In this video, Alexander Ormerod, Automation Center engineer at Omron, discusses this technology’s features, typical applications, and how it can be used to create a broad range of automation solutions for certain industries.
- Real-time data and machine learning minimize downtime
- FH Series vision system with AI achieves human-like inspection
- Robotic controller controls Quattro and Hornet parallel robots
- Sysmac Studio software bundles vision, motion, robotics and more
- ACE PackManager software controls robotic packaging activities